rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sheryl Sandberg and her ban "Bossy" campaign

Sheryl Sandberg and her ban "Bossy" campaign

This is just ridiculous. The kind of shit that inspires contempt towards women entirely.

I mean seriously, Jennifer Garner coming out with 'Being labelled something matters' has there ever been a more pathetic example of the kind of shit feminists come up with. The victim mentality is nothing short of an epidemic.

Also based on my experience, this doesn't bode well for the future, I know a lot of girls age 18 to early 20's who idolise the jumped up, obnoxious hypocrite that is Beyoncé. Even just in general, women choose terrible role models. All of this pro fem 'I'm a boss' crap is damaging.

I think it's absolutely true that women make poor leaders based on many reasons some of which have already been looked at. Dusty's post on how women are predisposed to care for children in a certain way and how that relates to their handling of adult groups was excellent. I don't think I will ever be inspired or truly lead by a woman, I'm not sure it's possible. My previous female boss was a micromanaging control freak, she would instigate new 'rules' every single week for the shear hell of it. In reality they are nothing more than control measures, our staff turnover was comically high as a result and she has since been transferred.

Men do great things, men inspire other men to do great things.

Messages In This Thread