rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ayahuasca and the body

Ayahuasca and the body

I did my second shroomhuasca and I have to say that it was the trippiest trip of all times. It felt like I was drowning in psilocybin. At some point I wasn't even a human, I was an animal.

Shrooms with syrian rue will take you to the frequency of animalistic masculinity. You will feel the testosterone flowing inside you. I have had two shroomhuasca trips and only things which go on inside your body and inside your head are the concepts and experience of DOMINANCE, governance(who governs who), freedom(testosterone wants to be his own king), conquest, survival of the fittest, building, confrontation and so on...

I have done many other psychedelics but nothing comes close to shrooms + syrian rue combo for experiencing your definite animalistic frequency. I would even go as far as saying that you hasn't experienced your masculinity, humanity and beast-like nature before this combo.

DMT based ayahuasca will take you beyond animalism and humanity, but I believe it is good to experience everything about you. DMT has this universe starcraft feeling towards it.

Quote: (08-03-2014 06:10 AM)puckerman Wrote:  

I'd love to give this a shot, but I really don't want to go out of North America for it. I'm in Austin, Texas. Is anything nearby?

No idea about US, but it shouldn't be too hard to find ayahuasca providing services via google.

Messages In This Thread