rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ayahuasca and the body

Ayahuasca and the body

Quote: (03-12-2015 07:12 AM)rottenapple Wrote:  

I cosign seeing older (45+) indigenous guys who are full of life and have no issue going for hour or daylong hikes in the amazon. Part of it is the regulatory effect on your bowel I think. And regarding the science. Current medicine has like two black spots in the body: the brain and the stomach, the two which ayahuasca seems to penetrate. I might go for a second round the coming year in Ecuador.

Actually, as I understand, much medical research is being done now in understanding how the stomach (actually bowels) affect the brain. It seems like there is much stronger link between bowel health and brain health than previously thought.

If Ayahuasca has an effect on the bowel too, then it is quite possible it could have a health effect too.

As for indigenous older guys being in great shape, that's par for the course if you're living a life outdoors in nature. Some of my family still herds livestock in the mountains and you wouldn't be able to keep track with a 50 year old there up the trails for more than 15 minutes. They also live incredibly long, several of my family members lived to be 90+ despite drinking and smoking.

Messages In This Thread