rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Help motivating me to do 100 approaches?

Help motivating me to do 100 approaches?

Why are you trying to approach 100 girls? Approach ONE girl, then report back.

If you REALLY struggle with this, start lighter. Say hi to one person you normally wouldn't. Report back, tell us how it went.

I talk to as many people I can on a daily basis. Usually it's just "Hi" but that's really all you have to practice anyway.

And spend a lot of time thinking about/reading about/observing body language. If you have a solid "Hi" game and have good body language you don't need any material, ever. Almost girls will say hi back, unless they are cunts in which case who cares? They are vapid cumdumpsters.

So of the 90% or so who say "hi" back you then quickly gauge this woman's interest in you and either say "How you doing today?" or just keep walking. If you say "hi" to enough people (men and women. game men as hard as you game women!) you will quickly learn to instajudge who's friendly and not friendly.

And yes, ask dudes how they are doing if it seems "cool"...I had a converstion in the middle of the mall with tatted-out Crip. All because as he was struttin by me being as cool as ice, he nodded at me and I said "hi"...he was EASILY the most interesting person i met that month and it never would have happened if my "hi" game wasn't strong.

So, fuck this 100 approach shit.....Say Hi to one person tomorrow and report back. And if you aren't getting good responses on your "hi" then something is wrong. You either need to take better care of yourself or something. When I was fat (260+) my "hi" game was very weak. nobody wanted to talk to me. now that i weigh 210 and look like i can move a mountain, my "hi" game is super strong. everyone wants to be my friend.

so basically, use the responses you get in the "hi" game as a gauge of how the world VIEWS you. if nobody wants to talk to you, something is amiss and you need to work on it. it's ok to have approach anxiety if you look like you live in your moms basement.

have zero doubt if i dressed better, my "hi" game would be unstoppable...I could parlay a "hi" into anything if i wore a suit...instead i wear sweatpants and while my "hi" game is strong because of how handsome i am, it still is far weaker than it could be. even when i just put on jeans my hi game is stronger...so basically, if your appearance sucks, get that shit in line before worrying about anything else.

im really high and should go to bed. i am now motivated to practice my "hi" game tomorrow. good luck brother.

Messages In This Thread