rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

7 Day Trip to England (Seeking Advice)
Day Trip to England (Seeking Advice)
Quote: (03-14-2014 09:06 AM)Midlands Man Wrote:  

As a 40 year old trying to game university chicks on a 7 day trip to the UK, I think will be difficult. They are surrounded by young men all the time and your value is low to them.

Once you decide on the city, my advice would be to get specific bar names from forum members, especially where there is an older crowd and your odds will be better.

Unless you know of good specific places to go, most UK town centre bars are basically the same product - they are filled with average to fat women who are being chased by thirsty men. For the occasional stunner that is out there, then she will have even more men chasing her constantly in every bar.

Personally I would go to London and try and pick up a foreign chick as the quality will be higher than your typical English woman.

Best of luck for your trip.

Can't argue with your advice here mate, aside from the bolded part. If Lothario goes in with this mindset, then sure he'll get blown out by younger chicks.
However, my experience as a similarly aged man to Lothario is, that many younger girls love men of our age. My last three conquests have ranged from early 20s to late 20s.
Ok it helps that I look after myself and can pass for someone in their early to mid 30s, but even so, age is no barrier to slaying Uni poon.

Messages In This Thread