rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl with a Game plan

Girl with a Game plan

Quote: (03-10-2014 08:02 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

I recently spoke to person who had spent a couple years in NYC . She said there are a lot of these party girls, totally poor, multiple girls to a crappy apartment, all sharing clothes, etc. They go out hoping to hook someone. It sounded like they had very little money (not sue how they even survive) because their goal is to go out every night and meet someone.

Anyone know if that is true or can confirm? Maybe it is obvious, I guess I am pretty naive I found it a bit random. Seems like a crazy life.

I live in NY and there's tons of girls like that, but from my experience they're not looking for boyfriends or trying to trap some beta. If they go out a lot they're looking for sex and will mock you if you try to do boyfriend things. NY is a lot different than my home state of AZ in that sense. AZ girls are sluts but they're ashamed by it, while NY girls tend to be less slutty because they have college and careers to focus on but at the same time they admit that they don't want boyfriends.

Then again I'm in my early 20s and go to cheap bars where the girls aren't older than 26. Maybe it's different when you're in your late 20s and 30s.

Messages In This Thread