rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Am I playing my cards right?

Am I playing my cards right?

Ok, so I met this girl at school, at the cafe, just chatting table to table, because I usually have time during my classes. I have her cell-phone number, and her snapchat, she has told me in the past, that she has only been 'looking' for friends, but per a conversation with her last week (I see her maybe a couple times a week, and make it a point to keep the seduction coming her way) she told me she got pissed at a guy who, initially, went out with for some lunch, just as 'friends', and to make a long story short, they made out, he gabbed about it; she was not impressed. So last week, she dumped all of this on me, as she was writing a paper (I offered to help her out with that, and she obliged, and we both got it done in the library, things did not escalate, regretfully). In any event, I really like this girl, and I'm certainly not willing to keep things in the friend-zone, at all; I'm just wondering how I can keep gradually escalating things. I general greet her with the following:

Me: Hey ___________ how are you

(I pull up a chair)

Me: (looking at boobs) oh, hi boobs (in a joking tone, then I look her in the eye), hey, how's it going

Her: Oh hey, so and so, how are you?

We do joke around, and like mentioned before, I joke about saying hi to her boobs first, everytime this goes down. She laughs it off everytime. Sometimes she lets me poke her. In any event, I'd love to get some advice from some of you wiser guys. She's very cute (cuban) and has long hair.

Messages In This Thread