rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is NLP Worth Learning?

Is NLP Worth Learning?

Quote: (03-26-2014 06:20 AM)Brisey Wrote:  

Quote: (03-26-2014 03:41 AM)CaptainCrazy Wrote:  

Reading won't get you far and...

read everything by Bandler and Grinder and ...

only when you read some introductory books like ...

Joseph O'Connor "Introduction to NLP", "NLP at Work" by Sue Knight isn't too bad.

"Sleight of Mouth" by Robert Dilts is the must for SoM. If you're good at SoM, you'll be good at flirting.

"Time Line Therapy and the Basis of Personality" is also a must read. Values (criteria is some schools of NLP) and timeline therapy are the things that can mess your personality up in no time if done by a good operator.

After you are comfortable with basics, get "The Big Book of NLP Expanded". This is a biggest calalogue of patterns to use.

However...

...if you want it for real, go to live training and do at least NLP Practitioner and NLP Master Practitioner. If you have means, get NLP Trainers Training as well.

PS. Ignore Tony Robbins. He was an NLP Trainer before Bandler kicked his butt for using NLP brand without permission and Tony went into his Neuro-Bullshit Repatterning or whatever he calls his stuff now.

Did you do the Trainers Training course? If so how was it?
I did the NLP Practitioner/Time line therapy/Hypnosis course last year and I didn't think i'd ever want to progress further but i've been using it alot more lately so i'm now considering the master practioner/trainers training later this year.

What's the training company? It depends seriously on a particular school of NLP.

Practitioner is nothing without Master Practitioner. All the meat is in the Master Prac.

I didn't do trainers training as I was a tight ass and now I am fully invested in business so I don't have much spare cash for good trainers training course and sworn only to use credit if I am dying of hunger (never gonna happen in Australia but I am traveling to Phillis).

Messages In This Thread