rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is NLP Worth Learning?

Is NLP Worth Learning?

Quote: (03-10-2014 06:36 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

Quote: (03-10-2014 06:33 PM)bodmon Wrote:  

Quote: (03-10-2014 05:12 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

Quote: (03-10-2014 10:05 AM)bodmon Wrote:  

NLP seems to me like the prototypical seduction scam. it baffles me that anyone with a baseline of common sense and observational skills would give it credence. just think about it: billions of men have been getting together with women since the dawn of the species, and billions of men continue to do so in the world today ... how many of them do you think relied on 'NLP' to achieve this?

Very odd argument. The same could be said about game in general.

how so?

Game seems to me like the prototypical seduction scam. it baffles me that anyone with a baseline of common sense and observational skills would give it credence. just think about it: billions of men have been getting together with women since the dawn of the species, and billions of men continue to do so in the world today ... how many of them do you think relied on 'Game' to achieve this?

See?

no, i don't see. what is game to you that you see it fit to make that comparison?

Messages In This Thread