rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Racism in Poland

Racism in Poland

Quote: (03-10-2014 09:07 AM)djwaters420 Wrote:  

It's because the liberal Western media has successfully tricked everyone into viewing all peoples from Europe as "white" instead of viewing them as distinct ethnicities.

Not quite. There is no "liberal Western media".

The U.S. media has tricked Americans into viewing everyone from Europe as "white", while Europeans have always hated each other passionately. I have never met an European who said "I am a white", and I have lived in Europe for many years.

This is why "white nationalists" are retarded. They believe they belong to a race and call each other "brother", when in Europe most countries view themselves as separate tribes with their own identities and languages and histories. I am not a white nationalist, but I am a Polish nationalist, a German nationalist, a Swedish nationalist, a Czech nationalist, etc. I would like each country to preserve its identity and genetics.

Poland did not exist for over 120 years. The country was split into three portions, and Austria, Prussia, and Russia all took a slice. Then, they were killed by the millions in WWII, and had their capital burned to the ground. They had to rebuild everything. Is anyone surprised they want to preserve their identity?

If you lived in a place where you don't have to be very good looking or very rich to have a pretty wife, would you be happy to see your country invaded by competitors who make life harder for you?

I will never forget when I visited a little town not far from Lublin. There were people selling linen, and I thought of buying some. The woman selling it was a gorgeous blonde. Her husband was a short ugly fellow wearing camouflage pants and no shirt, drinking beer and making his beer belly even bigger. Still, the man had the happiest look on his face. In theory, he had very little in financial terms. Yet, he had a very hot wife who was working in the sun while he drank beer in the shade. He looked much, much happier than most investment bankers with trophy wives I have met in London or NYC.

"The great secret of happiness in love is to be glad that the other fellow married her." – H.L. Mencken

Messages In This Thread