rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Racism in Poland

Racism in Poland

First of all, are we talking about sex tourists or "love tourists"? As for the job opportunities for foreigners, I think Wroclaw may be an exception since there are many IT, banking and telecommunication companies hiring people from all over the world (including many spaniards). Personally I haven't encountered any cockblocking from Polish guys, I find that although the male-female ratio might suck in a club, 70% of the girls are Polish and 70% of the dudes are foreign i.e very few Polish dudes go to international parties. I would even go as far to say that many girls go to the international parties looking for some foreign dick (they are usually 6s and 7s).

Also check out this article, I think Roosh shared it some time ago in his twitter: Polish Defence League Patrolling Nightclubs

Basically it's a bunch of skinheads that go around clubs trying to cockblock foreigners, specially muslim ones. I have never seen them myself though.

Тот, кто не рискует, тот не пьет шампанского

Messages In This Thread