rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting approached by a group of girls

Getting approached by a group of girls

Quote: (03-07-2014 03:32 PM)Jukes Wrote:  

Ok . I live in an urban environment where people tend to be in groups . Also , I happen to have a butt . I am 21 and this been happening for about 6 years . Scenario is I walk pass a group of girls and they proceed to shout out loud or go straight for the I want to fuck . Or if there some dudes in the group , this cause problems . If I ignored the girls it sometimes escalate leaving me to walk away . I am pretty clueless on what to do or I try go.avoid problems .

How's your game when you're 1:1 with a girl? How would your rate your game outside of the "situation" you've described above? If your 1:1 game is weak, then yeah I can see this flustering you. But for 6 years?

At any rate, you need to work on your flirting. If chicks are going that direct on you, then you can/should pull her out of the bar/club very fast, or at the least get a little fun banter going before pulling them. And are you out solo by the way? I personally don't like to approach girls/deal with girls in groups larger than 3. Any larger than that, and usually they're out for a celebration-that's their plan and you're not "going to ruin that." So I don't often bother with large groups.

For exampe: smile and give them a "oh there she is!" laugh, introduce yourself, small talk/talk shit and bounce.

Or, "oh I don't know....not sure what my preacher dad would think." Obviously in a tone that suggest you're joking.

Or, "oh sweety you looking for a little slap and a tickle?"

These are just some things that came to my mind. The point is, is that you're out to have fun, so just have fun with it. If you're getting THAT strong of a signal then you pretty much just need to play "don't fuck it up game."

If there are dudes in the group, depending on the situation you can introduce yourself to them as well. However, that takes some experience reading people, to decide if that's a good strategy.

-M'bare

Messages In This Thread