rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do you lift? Of course you do. How do you stack up against these strength standards?

Do you lift? Of course you do. How do you stack up against these strength standards?

I'm about 10-20lb close to Elite on all lifts except power clean which I don't train. 165lb powerlifter with 4 years lifting, half of those spent mostly injured (from an accident).

I'm not an elite powerlifter though, just a mediocre one with average strength talent.

Quote:Quote:

It's also funny how everyone on Bodybuilding.com basically says they have Advanced to Elite lifts.

Actually it makes sense if they have been training consistently for a few years. This Crossfit strength standard table has been around for a while and it is very conservative to say the least. If you have weak to average genetics, you are more than capable of hitting Crossfit Elite within 5 years of training. If you have natural strength talents and don't get injured, it'll take you 2 years.

Elite standards in powerlifting and weightlifting (depending on countries) are much higher than those.

Messages In This Thread