rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why The Hostility Towards Feminism and Fat American Women?

Why The Hostility Towards Feminism and Fat American Women?

How about an exercise to make the posts here more positive and maybe share some good info about travel, money, and girls?

If you are unhappy with the direction our country is headed, which foreign country would you choose to live in besides (or in addition, if you are happiest is the U.S.)

I'll start - my choice would be Deutchland (Germany). The great love of my life (so far) was there. Naturally beautiful (very little makeup), incredibly soft skin, amazing breasts, incredibly smart and free spirited with high self esteem (less issues in my opinion). I love their frankness, but I have to agree the accent can be a bit harsh (and opinions very critical) unless the girl has just the right pitch to complement it (she did).

I love the "nanny state" aspect of excellent universal health care, almost free post secondary education, overall very liberal views on alcohol and sex (most places) and great transportation infrastructure (extremely reliable and timely). Their economy is not too shabby also. Of course, VAT and other higher taxes exist as a consequence of the government "nannying". But overall, the ones I've met seem pretty happy with the trade off. 1 to 2 months vacation a years definitely helps too.

It's also located within a short hop to emerging europe and other fun countries for visits and having short/long affairs for those who can afford the traveling and lifestyle.

Implied in this exercise is that you must have traveled to other countries and have swooped girls. And, preferably, have disposable income.

Jfree

P.S. I love the U.S. But I'm quite sure that I don't agree with many of the "christian" posters as to why I love it and why the U.S. is great. Remember, we are the largest economy by far and 3rd largest country in both territory and population with an immigrant history from all over so numerous different experiences and opinions should be expected.

Messages In This Thread