rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My Journey, pre and post Rooshv

My Journey, pre and post Rooshv

It's been a while.

I've got about 5 more posts left until I go from "Chubby Chaser" to "Wingman." These titles are irrelevant right? Nah, I believe in it.

I remember when I first started. I always wanted to get at least these three stars and a few reps. I looked up to the guys that were respected for these stars combined with the history and reps. And rightfully so. It's a system that represents something: quality posts make a quality member but a high amount of posts combined with quality reps represents a unique level of commitment to the forum and to the betterment of men that want to improve every aspect of their life, even beyond game.

So as I go through this journey, I feel the need to add more value to the forum and "up my game" per se. Maybe it's a personal goal but one I believe in since my personal goals have been very connected to this forum, whether it's game, career or lifestyle in general.

So I want to make these 5 posts count. I'll be writing about:

* 2 girls that used to be my friends for a while that I "cut off" for being cunts and not sharing the same high values as me.
* 2 gay people I indirectly know who raised their daughter to be "gender neutral" and recently had a WTF moment.
* My first so called "date" from a "cold approach" since discovering game and taking the red pill.
* More about different aspects of other players I have taken into my own game and how I have improved by meeting these cats.
* A "Hiring and Firing in the Corporate world" article or data sheet.
* My overall development on the forum and my recent more brutal to the point posting history

I was actually out with another forum member chillin out over some drinks as I thought through this. The journey continues..

Edit: I would even wash Quintus Curtius' car for a rep point from him [Image: lol.gif]

Messages In This Thread