rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

BPD/Crazy Identification & Support Group

BPD/Crazy Identification & Support Group

This is the BPD/Crazy support group thread. I'm starting this thread with the intention to help guys like us that may run across a BPD/Crazy with the following:

1. Identification / call out the red flags (i.e. is it BPD or real Crazy or overreacting?)
2. Help with decision to go No Contact?
3. Rehab / Update (e.g. that CRAZY poosy is so good, I think I will go back for just ONE more time...)

I was surprised to see how many people on this board seem to have come across BPD and know that the only true way to deal with it is to go no contact. [I saw these guys make mention but I'm sure there are more of you on this board: dreambig, WIA, Mage, frenchie, samsamsam, YossariansRight, hwuzhere, Vaun, CMQ]

BPD is not something that is treated with drugs and is very rare that they get help and actually get diagnosed. We have to be on our own watch. That said, we also don't want to overreact and throw a hot chica out of the rotation if it isn't warranted. To borrow from a couple of other threads, we don't want to kick a girl out because she got a "D" in math, but we also don't want to take chances with chicks that send texts about a dream of their father putting a knife in their vagina! (Wowsers! - that was CRAZY!)

For this thread, let's try to stick to a general format so that it doesn't digress into a general data dump on how we "feel" about this shit or different academic views. The goal should be:

Step 1: Identification. Lay out your Red Flags first.
For example:
Red Flag #1: She can't stop talking about how much she hates her mom (wishes her dead)
Red Flag #2: She tells you she had a dream about her father putting a knife in her vagina and that she was molested (had to borrow this!)
Red Flag #3: She says that in her past three relationships that her boyfriend beat her and she had to go to the hospital
Red Flag #4: She gets instantly clingy and doesn't want to be alone. Example: you meet this chick for the first time, go to dinner, go to her place and fuck her. Your start getting dressed and she starts begging you to stay the night. When you are almost out the door she pleads "I'm scared to be alone, I think blah, blah, will happen...won't you stay"
Red Flag #5: She can only see an argument or point of view from black/white, yes/no, good/bad. (binary brain)

Step 2: Decision to go No Contact or just be on alert.
This is where you say that you are either on alert or have decided to go NC. This is also where you should ask the group if they think you called it right. The group can help you determine if you might have a BPD vampire in your midst and that you need to run for the hills.

REMEMBER: BPD chicks are the sirens. It is hard to diagnose yourself when you are under the drug of probably the best sex of your life and the chick is so fucking hot that you wake up wondering how you stumbled across inferno pussy from your latest issue of Playboy.

In my opinion, most of us have a red flag or two. I generally can give 3 red flags for free, and perhaps even a 4th if the chick is off the charts (hot, fun, incredible in sack). Let's not recommend No Contact lightly as the poster is the one making the sacrifice. [But, if you get the knife in the vagina red flag...]

Step 3: Update and Support for No Contact
If you did throw your favorite pussy out of the rotation, and you need help...give an update. Example: you just couldn't take it anymore and you convinced yourself "she wasn't THAT bad"...so you sent her a text. Now you have plans to try it just ONE more time. Do yourself a favor and make a post and hopefully you get some feedback on why you decided to go NC in the first place.

Messages In This Thread