rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pipelining for trips to America

Pipelining for trips to America

There are a lot of great threads on here for setting up girls in places like SEA, Europe and South America. I couldn't find any threads though for foreign guys specifically coming to the states.

I am heading to New Orleans first week of April and have started some preliminary pipelining.

What I have been doing so far is changing the location of my phone by using a gps modifier app like 'fake GPS location' by lexa (I'm android).

Using Tinder I put my location in the French District, New Orleans and started swiping. I wait until I got a decent number of matches to work on then turn off the app. I can still message and they can see I am actually not in New Orleans. It works well - the girls are intrigued and know you are indeed 'just passing through'. I get their facebook details and have them all in a group to keep track for when I land.

One thing I have noticed is that none of the girls have whatsapp which is what I would have preferred to facebook (keeps more mystery)

What other ways can people suggest to pipeline for the states:

Facebook groups/OKC/POF/seeking arrangement???
Which works well for quick trips, what's the best for the states

Hopefully guys like soup who has a ridiculous amount of online success can chime in.

I am hoping to do a Fisto/20 Nation style approach where I can go all out and then drop an informative datasheet.
It will be interesting to see if a similar result could be achieved by using the same approach and gaming as a 'foreigner' in the states. I am Irish and have always had great success in the states with my style of game and cranking up the Irish accent.
I am using their template for now as these guys have a very impressive approach to travelling for game.

Plus I wont be drinking and although I will be going out at night I will also be pretty heavy on the day game.

Messages In This Thread