rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Trigger Warnings Now Cropping Up In College Classes

Trigger Warnings Now Cropping Up In College Classes

Quote: (03-06-2014 02:04 AM)soup Wrote:  

This is a new meme. I noticed it makin it's way into my internet in last two monthes.

It's actually been around a lot longer than that, but now it's started to creep into mainstream language. Now it's basically a prefix for anything fat, ugly and mentally ill (or some combination thereof) women have no counter-argument for.

[TRIGGER WARNING] Things Men Still Actually Believe
[TRIGGER WARNING] Patriarchy Is Alive And Well
[TRIGGER WARNING] Misogynist Pigs Blame Victim Instead Of Rapist

Notice the implication here. Regardless of the content, our opinions are now supposedly physically harming the large swathes of white middle class women with bachelor's degrees by triggering their PTSD. Now they may not have served in a war, or really suffered anything beyond the mildest discomfiture, but don't you dare question how they developed PTSD you misogynistic piece of shit, because that's one of their triggers. Oh my god, you are literally worse than Hitler.

It's worth noting that when members of the hive-mind see a [TRIGGER WARNING], they are genuinely triggered. Not a PTSD "trigger"; more like a pack of bloodhounds being given the scent of an escaped convict. Before they even read the article, they know that they are supposed to hate the men being quoted, but the [TRIGGER WARNING] kicks it up a notch. These men are literally hurting people by having the wrong opinion, and it's the duty of all empowered, feminist warriors to stop them at any cost.

Quote: (02-26-2015 01:57 PM)delicioustacos Wrote:  
They were given immense wealth, great authority, and strong clans at their backs.

AND THEY USE IT TO SHIT ON WHORES!

Messages In This Thread