rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A couple of Paris questions

A couple of Paris questions

Going to Paris at the end of the month for a week. I was there last March for a day and a half, not enough time to see how things work. I see a few posts on here so I know some of you guys have some experience:

1. Is staying around the Eiffel tower area that bad? I have a bunch of points and can stay for free in the Raddison Blus next to the Trocadéro. The hotels are pimp but I had read somewhere that the night life in that area is non-existant. Would it hurt me that much? Staying there would save me hundreds.

2. What the hell do I wear? Granted, last time I was there I was in the area by arc de triomphe, but I remember sitting at a bar during the day in an Obey t-shirt and everyone else around me was wearing suits, collared shirts, etc.I felt like an idiot. I looked at some club pics and saw guys wearing t-shirts. I'm 31, so not really that young or old, just looking for something I can wear and not look out of place in this fashion conscious city .

Thanks in advance

Messages In This Thread