rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My biggest fear

My biggest fear

Quote: (03-04-2014 11:26 PM)calihunter Wrote:  

Because children often form opinions on a totally opposite side of the spectrum from their parents when going through puberty and teenager(dom/hood??) .. So my biggest fear is revealing too much before the mind matures and the world rejects my boy a few times solidly. What if he turns into a Jezebel fucking mangina if he sees me going through a string of pretty girlfriends?

You think I'm fucking with you? I'm not fucking with you!
Put! The Coffee DOWN!

They probably know more than you already know from talking to their friends at school, about 80% of them at my kid's school come from divorced families. My son had it pegged at age 13 when his mom went off the rails at 44. She took off for some guy she met online while he was at summer camp. At the time I wasn't sure what the hell had happened, but when I told him she had gone and what little I knew about it he said, "Dad, I think she's having a midlife crisis"...He's 16 now, has watched his mother's attempts to be 22 again and has no illusions about women.

Messages In This Thread