rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Best Time To Book A Plane Ticket, According To New Study

The Best Time To Book A Plane Ticket, According To New Study

Edreams may have been working the cookie when I booked a one-way ticket from the US to Warsaw a month or so ago. They had a price of $663, which was considerably lower than I found on any other site. I was ready to pull the trigger, but they wanted my passport number, and my renewed passport (the old one had 10 years on it) hadn't returned yet from the State Dept., so I couldn't buy the ticket. The new passport comes in the mail the next day, I go back to edreams, and the price for the same flight was more than $200 more. On a hunch, I go to the library to use the computer there, and the price was back to $663.

I went with this Lot Polish Airlines ticket after looking carefully at all cheap fares to Europe. In particular, I compared it to the ridiculously cheap fares on Norwegian Air, to which Mentavious called attention a few months back. On certain days in March it was only $187 from L.A. to Copenhagen, and connecting flights to L.A. would have worked conveniently for me. But LOT doesn't charge anything for two checked bags, whereas everything extra with Norwegian costs. When I tallied up all the numbers getting to where I wanted to be, LOT cost less than $100 more.

Which made it an easy choice. Given the information provided here recently about being able to stay in the Schengen Zone indefinitely if you fly from the U.S. into Poland then leave Poland every 90 days and get a new 90-day stamp when you return, Poland seems like the venue of choice to enter Europe. I'm not sure if I will put this to the test, as I plan to spend a lot of time outside the Schengen Zone in the Balkans, but it's nice to have the option.

Messages In This Thread