rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Beauty takes effort

Beauty takes effort

I'm way to realistic. I've seen probably 1000 women naked and with minimal make up from swinging. Majority of women these days look like shit. Flappy tits, ugly tattoos, bombed out muffin tops, etc. For those reasons, these days a girl being thin and healthy looking can be a pass to glare over flaws. No broad is perfect it's just really finding the ones that hit your right buttons. I really value a girl that looks healthy and well kept. This broad at the start had good skin, no bags, looked healthy, has long hair, and is young and thin. That alone puts her ahead of 80% of American women.

Now here is where things get tricky. She obviously is ethnic, not sure what her background is it could be Arab or Armenian possibly, no idea. Girls whom shame their heritage always wear the nasty fake colored contacts that make them look like aliens with purple eyes. To many black girls do this shit too, so it's become a automatic disqualification for me as I find it tacky. She got some appearance and confidence issues low key because of that I would assume.

I agree though. It's rare for a woman to be truly ugly. Ugly people are not the norm, so women only look like dogs and like shit if they are lazy and don't try. Plus another thing. Makeup is a huge red flag which discredits feminism. You never hear them go after it... They are argent quiet on putting petro-chemicals on their face for no reason but to impress us. They will never admit to it though because a woman's goal in life is to crush her fellow sisters and makeup always gives her that advantage.

Minus the contacts I would fuck her. Not sure when broads started thinking brown eyes were wack. Nothing hotter thin a broad with massive fuking chestnut sized brown eyes, it can be just as hypnotic as a girl with green or grey eyes

Messages In This Thread