rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

2/3 reciprocation paradox
/3 reciprocation paradox
I've found that the 2/3 rule has dwindled as I've gotten more comfortable with "nice" girls (religious, good father figures, notch counts less than 3). It's a small sample, but these flings start out as 2/3 by being aloof, but then they express that they're more comfortable with the guy initiating and I end up doing the texting. The way I look for compliance is by seeing that they respond quickly, and usually I'll tell them to call me at a certain time to discuss something and they will comply. I'll even dodge a call or two here and there, and they'll always follow up with a second call later or a text. And of course excuses for why they missed something. That said, I don't contact every day. And sometimes I'll substitute with a snapchat - seems to have less value than a text or phone call.

With the more liberated chicks though, I initiate as little contact as possible unless I'm trying to get shit done. And this usually doesn't change.

Messages In This Thread