rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

2/3 reciprocation paradox
/3 reciprocation paradox
Heartiste's Poon Commandments...

V. Adhere to the golden ratio

Give your woman 2/3 of everything she gives you.

I was a 23 yr old loser with girls. Started to learn game around then, used it to get my first girlfriend. Could have before, but not with a hottie. She broke up with me after 9 months. It was eventually too much to think about what the right thing to do was in every situation. I was a good student of game, but the moves I used represented a much higher level of game than I had actually internalized. She told me I had disappointed her when she broke up with me. That is why. I tricked her using game.

That was about 10 months ago. Since then I have slept with 8 girls. Before her, 2.

I elevated my inner game so much in the past 10 months that my current girlfriend is a bombshell. 23 years old, solid 8, been with 2 guys before me, but the best I've had in bed yet. I've lost a few friends since being with her, because they had confided in me that they wanted to fuck her (I said nothing about my own feelings) and felt like losers when I showed up to parties with her on my arm. I am able to keep her because now that I've experienced variety I feel like if I were to lose her, I would be happy to be able to go back to 'hunting.'

There is one thing which perplexes me though, and I am at the point where its just such an anamoly that I have no explanation for, that I want to see what other people think. Not to do anything different with my girl. More like a scientific curiousity.

The relationship dynamic is well established. And it totally violates the 2/3 ratio rule. My guess is if I stopped texting and calling her right now, I would never hear from her again. She would take it as a rejection, even though she is my girlfriend. The second girl I fucked was just like this. We were regular, she constantly spent the night for weeks, I got tired of her, didn't respond to one text, and she never texted back.

On the flip side, every time I call she answers, or calls back soon after apologizing why she didn't answer my call. A text always responded to promptly. She follows my lead well, but to an extreme.

With every other girl I've pursued, or obtained, the 2/3 rule is one of the most important. The fact that it is so shattered here makes me wonder for an explanation. I'm fine with leading this girl, and she seems happy to let me lead her, but part of me is just perplexed. What gives? Would the sex be earth-shattering if I stopped contacting her, and followed the 2/3 rule? Or are some girls just not ever going to chase?

Messages In This Thread