rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Idea: buying a one way flight abroad and not looking back

Idea: buying a one way flight abroad and not looking back

I always fly one-way and never have a clue when I'll be returning. The first time I did it I had no clue what I would do to pay my way. I did have some cash in my pocket to make it for a while on that trip, but I let it dwindle down to nothing before I got to work, and once necessity hit it only took a couple weeks to identify a way to make money and then get it off the ground and put the loot in my pocket.

It can get hairy, and over the years I've let it slowly die and then built it from scratch again several times, but I still recommend it.

Even to this day, people always message me on Facebook and say, "So when you coming back home?" As if I'm here temporarily and will be done with my "vacation" one of these days.

My usual answer is "Probably not any time soon, but it would be nice to visit this year if I can."

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Messages In This Thread