rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

THERE IS HOPE FOR ASIAN GUYS

THERE IS HOPE FOR ASIAN GUYS

I can't say I agree with seaAltair's post. Before I even had read any game blogs or books, my first 10 bangs were Asian-American. I definitely didn't have any kind of "training" or experience in the world of game. I'm not a natural, either.

It seemed to me that Asian girls were the easiest because I was Asian, and had that sense of familiarity with girls who had some more cultural similarities to me than a white or black chick. Familiarity breeds comfort.

Asian girls come in all shapes and sizes, especially in the US. There are so many of them in a place like SoCal and NYC too. And wouldn't "less body" mean skinnier and actually turn a dude on, in a land of fat chicks? I definitely got 13 inch boners dancing with these skinny asian girls in the club.

And to say their social skills aren't as great on other girls on average is hard to believe. I'd like to know why seaAltair thinks that.

Quote: (03-23-2014 07:15 PM)Brodiaga Wrote:  

Quote: (03-23-2014 03:24 PM)seaAltair Wrote:  

asian girls are some of the worst targets to game for an inexperienced guy. They tend to have less body, so your sexual state will be weaker which lowers your motivation. Secondly and more importantly, their social skills aren't as great as other girls on average. This means you have to make up for her lack of it and work harder.

You need enough horsepower to get the car up the hill. Some girls can contribute more horsepower than others

Are you saying that because you want to keep them to yourself? lol

- Clint Barton

Messages In This Thread