rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

THERE IS HOPE FOR ASIAN GUYS

THERE IS HOPE FOR ASIAN GUYS

Quote: (03-02-2014 07:55 PM)deathtofatties Wrote:  

Quote: (03-02-2014 06:07 PM)SHANbangs Wrote:  

Quote: (03-02-2014 05:08 PM)deathtofatties Wrote:  

Quote: (03-02-2014 01:05 PM)mikado Wrote:  

Lol the racism in the comments

There is some comedy gold there. All the comments are being left by Chinese people that don't quite approve of their men dating black African women.

the fuck is wrong with chinese people? they have a severe shortage of women and they still frown upon foreign poon?

As a Chinese guy myself, I'll be the first to say that your average asian (Chinese) guy is supremely beta. Whether it's nature or nature, who knows, but the truth is the truth. Most asian men are content being betas and deltas, and it makes the few Asian alphas look bad. It's an uphill battle to get hot white girls. But I've pulled it off.

I had a white GF years ago that told me she couldn't believe she ended up with an Asian guy. That's just how it is. I Game harder for higher quality.

You make it sound like hot white girls are the holy grail of pussy. They're not all that.

Team Nachos

Messages In This Thread