rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ryanair To Launch Service Between US and Europe. $14 Introductory Fare.

Ryanair To Launch Service Between US and Europe. Introductory Fare.

Quote: (02-28-2014 09:01 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

Quote: (02-28-2014 08:58 PM)CarCrashKid Wrote:  

Ryan Air is the most manipulative little bitch of an airline. It may offer $14 dollar flights but that's only to get you interested.
It's a loss leader.

$14 dollar flights when that airline charges for bags,food,seats,extra bags,using the toilet inflight,credit card transactions,late fees,"additional costs", booking fees, air , probably even safety equipment as well.

And the fact that it doesn't even have the planes capable of making that flight says another thing completely.

I have to say don't trust this. Michael O'Leary is a fucking snake.

Tell us how you really feel, just kidding [Image: smile.gif]

Yes, they nickel and dime to death from what I understand.

Haha. RA charged a family of five $380 because they forgot to print their boarding passes wtf. [Image: lol.gif]

http://business.time.com/2012/09/11/that...rs-idiots/

Those little discount European airlines aren't my style. They go out of their way to take advantage of you. I flew with EZJet once from London to Madrid and they tried to charge me a grip by making me check-in my large carry-on. I just pretended that I was taking off and hid my carry-on behind some indoor plant and checked-in with another employee at an adjacent kiosk. I've pulled that move in mad countries for lots of airlines.

Quote: (02-28-2014 08:49 PM)invictusiii Wrote:  

I immediately started to imagine planes full of "People of Wal-mart" class people invading Europe. That would suck but then again I think those kinds of people are too lazy to even get a passport let alone give a shit about a country that isn't 'Merica!

True. I doubt Ryanair would have a presence in most US airports though, just the ones in key metro areas like NYC.

Messages In This Thread