rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ways to Trump Another Guy's "Better Job Card"

Ways to Trump Another Guy's "Better Job Card"

/ Good to see another TEFL dirtbag here [Image: biggrin.gif].

Oh, I encounter this situation a lot. Jock-types love giving shit to the borderline-hipster Brit who can pull a lot more than them.

Agree and amplify. Always works here. Just absolutely make sure you don't look the SLIGHTEST bit bothered. You're getting an opinion from a pig that sloshes about in shit all day.

First night in Bangkok: I was on Khao San Road, holding hands with a Thai girl I'd pulled. I was wearing a smart shirt, tie, jeans and smart shoes.

Nobface: "Mate. Why are you in a suit?"
Me: "*Sarcastic shit-eating grin* Well, the bank won't open itself!"
Nobface: "blah, blah, blah, you're in a suit"
Me: "I know, it's great ennit?"
Nobface "I think you're fucking mental mate >:-(. *Puts out hand and offers handshake*"

He ran out of ideas. Problem solved.

Another method:

Nobface: "*Random put-down*"
Me: "*HUGELY Over theatrical gasp :O :O :O :O :O :O" (Followed by walking off)

They really don't know how to respond [Image: lol.gif]

Or:

Nobface "*Random put-down*"
Me: "Oh, Kamsamnida *smile/Korean-style pisstake bow*, *walk-off as if it was a passing compliment*"

Or just humour them for thirty seconds and carry on with your night. After about a minute they'll revert back to downing pints, bumping chests and cumming on a biscuit. Whereas you'll be talking to women :-P

Messages In This Thread