rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ways to Trump Another Guy's "Better Job Card"

Ways to Trump Another Guy's "Better Job Card"

Right now I'm working in the Czech Republic, but I'm heading home in July. I need to be prepared for the possibility of being unemployed for a decent chunk of time after returning to the US. Obviously still want to go out and hit on chicks in the meantime.

In another thread, guys were discussing the best ways to foil another dude's attempt at hijacking your convo with a girl. The advice was golden, but there's a scenario which scares me a little, which is the "What do you do?" question from some swinging dick.

Here's the scenario: you're spitting game to a chick and some other dude makes a confident, IDGAF-vibe advance on her. You obviously can't roll over just like that, so you try to stand your ground. This confident and successful dude senses the competition and tries to extinguish any chance you have with "So what do you do?" in a fake interested way, knowing he probably makes more than you.

What are some clever strategies to take HIM out of the picture swiftly and effectively. There's a lot written about telling girls what you do, but this is different.

And please, don't be a smartass and say "Get a better job." Obviously working on that one.

Messages In This Thread