rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Kino Problems

Kino Problems

Just got back from meeting this tinder girl (HB7 22) for the first time tonight. Told her to meet me at a bar I've been to a couple times, 15 minutes from my place.

This bar has a very long bar with ample seating, as well as a shit-load of booths around the walls. Tonight when we got there the bar was packed 2-deep, with no open stools. The only option to sit was in the booths.

So we sit in the booth and i tell her I'll get the first round. She's a cool girl, and the conversation flows easily for a couple hours/ 4 beers.

The whole time we were there, a spot never opened up of us to move to the bar. This was the town over from where I usually go, and it would have been about a 20 minute drive to the nearest bar I knew was good to bounce to.

The night ended in a weak kiss-close, but she was vibing the whole time and I feel like theres a good chance o us getting together again soon.

Now my question is how could I have handled the kino situation better? Sitting across from each other all I could muster was a few forearm/hand touches. And I felt as though it would have been awkward for me to move across the table and sit next to her. There was also no dance floor.

What are some things you guys would do to move the date in a better direction? I'm almost certain if we had been sitting in bar stools right next to each other we would have at least had a good make-out by the end of the night.

Messages In This Thread