rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's a comfortable minimum lifestyle income for your city?

What's a comfortable minimum lifestyle income for your city?

I make $40k-ish a year where I live now (NE Kansas), however you have to take into consideration how cost of living affects your salary. I know my exact same job in LA or NY is easily worth $75k however the COL is higher so that balances it out a bit.

I'm able to easily save $400 a month with my current salary and still have a lot left over.

Where I am the avg. house is $50k, although I live in a $120k house because the "average" here is 50+ years old while mine is barely 10. So there are plenty of people here that can make $20k a year work just fine.

I've mentioned my plans to "bug out" after selling it, the spectrum right now ranges from moving to another bigger city and grabbing an apartment to buying an RV and going full-time. Was texting my sister and she showed me volunteer.gov where you get a free place to park the RV with full hookups in exchange for 20 hours a week of volunteering. That right there would shave up to $400 a month off your COL depending on the park rates. If you own the RV free and clear that's some cheap living! It is very tempting.

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

Messages In This Thread