rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Colombia: Fugly girls and way overrated

Colombia: Fugly girls and way overrated

Quote: (02-28-2014 03:55 PM)loveblondes Wrote:  

Quote: (02-28-2014 03:22 PM)hipster Wrote:  

Quote: (02-27-2014 06:27 PM)orko Wrote:  

I'm in colombia for the first time in my life, i stayed in bogota and now i'm in medellin (cartagena is next).
After 2 weeks of been here, i'm so dissapointed with the quality of girls...
I mean most of the girls i have seen are mestizo, ugly face, short, and although they are well groomed when they go out, they are not hot at all (at least not for me).
barely better than chile, peru or bolivia..
I'm wondering what the gringos see in these girls for christ sakes? Is it just the P4P scene?
Of course i have seen some beautiful colombian girls, but i can count them with the fingers of my hands.
Seriously guys colombia in terms of beautiful women can't hold a candle to Argentina, Uruguay or southern Brazil. Just walk in any city of those countries and compare...

I agree with, i get scared with the concept of beauty by most most people here.

Argentina, Uruguay or southern Brazil are similar to latin Europe.

I see many People from nordic euro countries or the USA that was mostly nordic colonization tend to have an attracrion for non europeans types even if they are completely fugly.

Thats exactly what I explained before, colonial mentality in SA. WHite = good and beautiful , black or native = bad and ugly

And btw..the US was colonized by many people of non nordic sock, in fact some of the largest groups that arrived to the US such as English, Irish and Scotch-Irish are not nordic in origin or appearance. The average white americans isn't nordic or scandinavian looking by any means, They just dont have the sick colonial mentality, at least not at the same degree of most people in SA.

Talking about what is pretty or not with South Americans is quite pointless since their view tends to be skewed by their inferiority complex/colonial mentality and delusions.

This^ it also applies to Mexico in some degrees, although it's not as strong like in South America.

Messages In This Thread