rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Colombia: Fugly girls and way overrated

Colombia: Fugly girls and way overrated

Quote: (03-17-2017 07:33 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

I have no idea what guys are talking about when they start raving about the quality of the women in Colombia. Coastal Southern California is the real deal.
I lived in San Diego for two years. There's songs about all the beautiful California girls, but I didn't see it. There are surely some good looking girls there; I liked the LA girls. But it's not like the average So Cal girl is anything to brag about. And the ratio of men to women out there is absurd. At a club there will be 100 dudes trying to bang 8 girls, and 4 of those girls are lezzies. I had some nice girlfriends in So Cal, but it wasn't poosy paradise.

Someone mentioned it above, the reason I like Colombian girls indeed has a lot to do with their attitude. They're fun as hell. They like to drink and party and don't bring any feminazi bullshit. They're girly girls who enjoy wearing a dress and high heels and looking pretty. And then they'll drink beer all night and do your laundry in the morning.

Everyone has their own preferences. Hell, I love me some English girls. They're probably the opposite of Colombian chicks. Shitty, dour attitudes. But English girls love me and my accent for some reason, so I'll reciprocate.

If someone says Russian or Ukraine girls are better looking, I'll go along with that. They're definitely super hot. But I don't speakie speakie the Rooskie. I do speak Spanish, so I think my chances are better down South.

Messages In This Thread