rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Urge to impregnate all women and build an army

Urge to impregnate all women and build an army

Quote: (02-26-2014 07:55 AM)frenchie Wrote:  

If I amass enough money of course. I'd need at least a million in passive income. Get a big ass house, 10 kids, totally awesome.

I've always wanted a big family. Even the problems with a big family are alright in my opinion.

Perversely, it wouldn't work like that in the west, since they'll calculate child support not on what is reasonable for them to live on, but what you can afford to pay. Take that million in income, halve it only 5 times, and you're back around minimum wage territory.

However, if you haven't got a penny to your name, they can halve it all they like - half of fuck all is still fuck all. This guys doing it:

Quote:Quote:

Desmond Hatchett, 33, of Knoxville, Tennessee, has reportedly set a Knox County record for the number of children he has managed to reproduce with individual women, including one who worked for Victoria's Secret.

Only bringing in a minimum wage salary, Hatchett legally has half of his pay check taken from him by the state every month which is divided among his 30 children.

In theory, Hatchett's obligations to his children would have him paying anywhere from $25 to $309 to the mothers of his enormous brood.

In reality, after half his pay is deducted, the virile dad is only able to provide the mother's of his children the paltry sum of $1.49 a month

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...pport.html

Messages In This Thread