rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Urge to impregnate all women and build an army

Urge to impregnate all women and build an army

Quote: (02-26-2014 05:31 AM)Excelsior Wrote:  

I'll have a hard time finding a woman who will be willing or able to carry 10+ children (nevermind the 20 or 30 I mentioned fantasizing about earlier).

A friend of mine comes a devout Roman Catholic family living in Southern Europe, and he has 13 siblings. The age of the oldest minus the age of the youngest is about 25 years!! His parents are not the only ones in their family to spawn lots of kids. He literally has dozens of cousins!! Imagine their Christmas dinners...

So, although it may be hard for you to have 30 children, if you choose your wife carefully and are willing to pretend you are a devout Roman Catholic, too, then you could realistically have 10 children and 100 grandchildren... and 1,000 great-grandchildren... and 10,000 great-great-grandchildren... and 100,000 great-great-great-grandchildren. Enough to populate a small town in 150 years! With all the decadent SWPL'ers embracing voluntary self-extinction, you could literally occupy the whole town via peaceful demographic warfare... if you're willing to wait 200 years. You won't live that long, but if your children are raised properly, they will continue to execute your plan after your body is "returned to the elements".

"The great secret of happiness in love is to be glad that the other fellow married her." – H.L. Mencken

Messages In This Thread