rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Urge to impregnate all women and build an army

Urge to impregnate all women and build an army

One of the reasons the globalists exported so much of western industry to China and Japan was to prevent the average guy in the West being able to afford a family.

You can get women pregnant as an opportunist but as men have no rights in the West she can just abort-murder the child.
Abortion gives a big edge to beta-males who are a type of john paying for it long term. The women in the west being married to the state or you could say the state is their pimp.

My own father was an opportunist Italian and I only avoided the abortionist thanks to their being no abortion in Ireland.
Amancallednoone.wordpress.com is my travel blog. Trying to trace my father.
Was actually jailed in England for wanting to ask my mother my father's name. How is that for the big-sister state. Stayed with countless single mothers in England who hide the name from the kids also. Interested in understanding the female psychology of name hiding.

Messages In This Thread