rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Keeps bringing up her ex

Keeps bringing up her ex

Got a question for you guys, as I'm torn on what to do here.

I'm supposed to meet up with this girl tomorrow night for drinks at a bar about five minute drive from my place. She's about 7/10, red head, and I've been out of the game for a while. Haven't met her in RL yet, but she is friend of a friend and we talked over text and decided to meet up.

Thing is she keeps bringing up her ex the past two times we texted. She is still living with him and is always bringing up how he is perfect for her etc. Another thing is that this guy apparently was the one who decided to take a break from her.

A big part of me is like, "Jesus, just shut the fuck up about this ex shit already", and I almost always give clipped, curt responses anytime she brings him up, then change subject, and just think about working toward the bang. Another part of me just wants to flake out on her, but like I said, I could use with shaking some rust off.

So, what would you do in this situation? Stay in for the bang, or delete? Worth noting she is in my loose circle of friends, so I don't know, maybe I could use her to get closer to her girlfriends?

Messages In This Thread