rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wall Survivor: Jennifer Beals

Wall Survivor: Jennifer Beals

Quote: (02-26-2014 12:11 AM)j r Wrote:  

Black don't crack.

She was on a pretty decent cop show recently that got canceled after one season. Too bad. She's see a bit of a man jaw in some of her pictures, but she's still very sexy.

That was some BS. The Chicago Code was legit, one of the few network TV shows I found enjoyable. I was truly surprised to see it get canned after just a year. That show should have had at least 5 good seasons. I would love to have seen what that show could have been on a less restricted platform (say a cable channel like FX or perhaps HBO/Showtime) where the creators could have really let loose. Even on network tv (read: watered down, censored), it was excellent.

Beals looked great. I had no idea she was that old. Too bad she only managed the one kid, she's got some great genes.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Messages In This Thread