rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I hate betas.

I hate betas.

Well no, not really.

But, I think I might be turning into a chick. Let me explain.

It started before I got into game - dogs. How often do you see a guy with his dog, and the dog is just leading him around, and he's stopping when the dog wants to stop to sniff, etc? I see it a lot. Who's the bitch in that pair? It's not the one with fur, that's for sure. That shit drives me mental. It makes me want to yell at the guy to get his fucking shit together.

Now that I'm getting deeper into game it's affecting me more. For instance, my former biz partner (and friend). He's recently become engaged, poor sap. The girl is nice enough, maybe a 5. But here's a typical thing I will hear from him:

"Ya, that sounds good - I'll just check with <gf> and let you know."
"When I talk with <gf> at 2, I'll see what she says."
etc..

Even though I like this guy, over a period of time I lost all respect for him as a man. I try not to give advice, so he never heard word one from me about maybe reclaiming his balls from his woman's purse, although I was tempted.

Even pickup forums (like TAF), I have trouble reading. The majority of posts are from guys who have no clue and it just hurts me to read this weak bullshit.

I guess I am losing my empathy, or more correctly my sympathy - just like a woman.

Anyway, can you guys relate?

Messages In This Thread