rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bartender game

Bartender game

Quote: (02-25-2014 12:22 AM)Skotch Wrote:  

As a dude who used to work in the service industry, I think she's probably gaming you. We had girls that would almost pretend to be in love with guys, but were fucking the manager. It's a weird world.

It doesn't mean you can't bang her with tight game, though. I think any woman who gives you the time can be seduced. One thing, though... If you usually pick up girls at that place, don't go after the staff. We called that "poisoning the well."

Yeah, that's what I figured. I go there often enough that she knows me as a regular, so maybe that's why I was getting the special treatment. I figure I'll keep going there and acting aloof and see if she keeps acting overly friendly or makes the first move.

I've also wondered about poisoning the well. This is one of my favorite bars, and I've picked up a couple girls there in the past (As well as made out with countless girls on the dance floor in full view of everyone). I also sometimes come to this place with girls. So if anything were to happen with the bartender and shit goes South then I can forget about ever wanting to go there again without the possibility of a lot of drama.

Messages In This Thread