rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Taking university classes in Korea

Taking university classes in Korea

So we've all heard that Korea is a bitch if you go there with your dick in your hands and try to pull yourself up by your bootstraps, ie cold approach and play the numbers game. To be successful you apparently need some sort of 'in.' So with that said, I was wondering whether anyone has some data points on attending a university in Korea, the way that many people who go to China sign up for Chinese classes at large local universities.

I know that in China, at least, you can attend a non-degree program where you just take Chinese classes, while also having the option to attend business classes conducted in English where the vast majority of the students are locals. Would such an approach be effective for breaking through the wall keeping us away from Korean pussy? I'm speaking from the perspective of those who can pass as university age.

Messages In This Thread