rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Toilets around the world

Toilets around the world

Quote: (02-22-2014 10:33 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Quote: (02-22-2014 09:57 PM)paninaro Wrote:  

Quote: (02-22-2014 05:31 AM)Fortitudinal Wrote:  

The one thing that makes me gag in Mexico is having that can of used toilet paper next to the toilet where you're supposed to put the TP after you wipe. So disgusting.

I never understood this. If the pipes can handle some people's massive dumps, how can they not handle a bit of toilet paper?

I think the fear is exaggerated. I've thrown toilet paper in the toilet in every poor country I've ever been to and never once did it clog the pipes. I think maybe some people use half a roll to wipe their ass or something. If you throw an enormous wad in the bowl of course that'll happen, even in American toilets.

The trick is, you take a nice size strip, fold it in half, wipe, fold it in half again, wipe, fold it in half again. You get three wipes with one strip and it compresses down into a tiny little compact wad when you toss it in the toilet. And since you are folding the "messy" portion inward, you aren't getting it on your hand. I think wiping your ass with only dry paper is kinda nasty, so if you got a baby wipe to finish everything off that's good. If not, a piece of toilet paper moistened with water. But only if the paper is strong, otherwise it'll crumble when wet. Ideally it's nice to have a bidet.

Or you can do it how I do it, flush after you take a dump. Flush after you wipe (put a decent amount in), and keep doing it until it's all gone [Image: icon_lol.gif] I always do this in Mexico. [Image: tongue.gif] Works!

Messages In This Thread