rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I'm confused here, should I be less alpha?

I'm confused here, should I be less alpha?

Long story short, I'm still learning game and this is my first GF since learning of game. Used all portions of game on this girl I liked and it worked. She hooked hard and really wanted to be with me. She confessed some things that opened my eyes to how much she liked me. So, after about 5 months I could tell she was wearing thin as she wanted to be exclusive. That was fine with me as I wanted a LTR as well. Roissy says you usually have about 6 months before a woman will either want to be exclusive or not want to bang anymore.

Anyway, we started dating and things are good for the most part, but it's like she's only truly happy when I'm full fledged beta. She wants me to tell her I miss her, spend every waking second with her, pay attention to her 100% when she's around, and if I even joke she gets mad and says her feelings are hurt. She's 30, so I know I don't need to be as alpha as I would with a 21 year old, but I get nervous when I act beta - all of the bad memories come up of scaring women away acting like that. She eats it up when I act beta and really loves it, but I just get worried acting like that because I know how it can backfire. It seems like the only time she's happy is when I'm acting like that. The other day she told me she missed me and I said to her "of course you do." She said, "Wow, you're a jerk!" and is still mad today. I was just trying to be cocky funny, and she got all upset that I didn't tell her back that I missed her too. She's overly senitive about EVERYTHING and it gets exhausting. I want to be with her, she is the most sexual woman I've ever been with. She literally wants it twice as much as I do and I'm not exaggerating. She is also always buying me stuff, and I can just tell how she looks at me that she is completely in love, but I just can't handle how she takes offense to stupid things I mean to be funny.

So, here is my question: have I gone too alpha and need to dial way back? Since I have her, do I even need to bother with game? I know you should never stop gaming to an extent because it keeps her desiring you and that's when when a woman's truly happy, but should I just only do it when I see signs of her getting bored? I hate that American women are this way, but I'll never go back to how I was before, I just want to find that balance and I am terrible at that now. My timing can suck, and I am so afraid of doing things the beta way I used to when I get the urge I usually either say something cocky funny or don't respond. I play the text game perfect per Roosh's rules, I've only paid for 2 dinners the entire time I've known her, she cooks for me, does anything I want in bed, always says stuff like I miss and love you first, etc.

What do you guys think? Hoping some experienced guys like AO, WIA, Gio, etc can chime in. I like having a GF and we have a great time when together, the only time we fight is when she says I'm being a jerk when in reality I'm just not being beta. She tells me that I am a jerk sometimes and I used to be scared when a woman says that but now I know it is better than being called a nice guy. We even had an indirect talk about game once about an ex of hers that was obviously completely beta as he worshipped the ground she walked on. She said she would get avoid having sex with him and broke up with him after a year and sees him as just a friend. I said something along the lines of he needed to not be such a puss and man up and she said "yeah, but you take it too far." Are these signs that I am in fact out of balance with the alpha/beta?

Messages In This Thread