rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Experiences with Long Distance Relationships

Experiences with Long Distance Relationships

Hi my Friends!

First of all,im in love with a girl,she's latvian and during the summer she will go to work to the Unated States(Alaska) during one year..Because there is a special program that hires people from EE to work overseas..

Why i'm in love with her?Everything is amazing,is the girl that most catched my attention during day time and i went for her...appart from being very hot,the personality and sex is amazing so is the first time in my life i've feel simething like that.

I had more tan 20 lays previously(im 22 years old),including some relationships of about 6 months and one night stands,fuck buddies...

At the momento of choosing her i had in rotation 2 girls,and when I started with her I kicked both girls out

So,that's the situation,she will go to Alaska during one year and i will be in Europe(i will plan one travel overseas to see her),but the point is that is the first time in my fucking life i've feel this kind of feelings so strongly for a woman and i want to keep her.

Any recommendation ,testimonials and advice for long distance relationships?

Messages In This Thread