rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How many approaches and what pregame to get in the zone?

How many approaches and what pregame to get in the zone?

I go to University, so mondays and wednesday from 10am to 7pm are mostly classes. In the intervals, I approach girls that are on break or between classes, usually the ones sitting checking their phone aimlessly or just browsing the internet in the library. These days I get work and workouts done, so I don't go out.

Tuesdays and Thursdays, during school breaks (usually done by 11 am), go to the pool (there are always girls "tanning" looking for something to do) and happy hours.

Thursday-Saturday nights are for getting fresh girls as well. I usually just have dates during the day and unless something really fun makes me want to stay in ( like a new girl who has a plethora of toys) I reserve nights for fresh girls only.
I hit up the clubs, college bars or sometimes go downtown to clubs, bars and lounges.

I've noticed that staying home is lethal for your game. Even if when you're rolling solo or don't pull any girls that night, you always have new material and stories to tell girls when you're on dates or when picking them up. It just flows natural.

Still in a day where I haven't spoken to anybody (usually before going to class) I feel rusty. But I'll try to implement the yes girl radar, the pumping music and if I can, talk to friends before approaching. Tuthmosis had a thread that said he sometimes uses fatties to get momentum going, but I'm kinda against this. What do you guys think?

Messages In This Thread