rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do you compete with guys over a woman?

Do you compete with guys over a woman?

Yes I agree with you guys.

It's just my personality and it's culturally related too I believe.

I don't invade them when I see a guy and a girl talking to each other with an intetion of hitting on her, out of respect for another guy. I act this way and I expect the same in return.
That's why I get lost when something like this happens. If you hang out with me, such things will never happen unless a girl is deeply interested in me and shows an obvious sign.

I ran into her this morning. she smiled at me so I walked up to her and talked little bit.
she seemed happy to talk to me. She was going to downtown area with those 3 guys. I believe they will take care of her well so it's ok with me.
I think I am going to make comments about how it was, how she must had fun since they should've took care of her like a little sister (paying for her and shit)

They all don't have a car. so I guess I will just ask her if she wants to come out to grab a drink with me. I can only carry one person due to bunch of stuffs so that would be a good excuse.

Messages In This Thread