rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bangs from couchsurfing.

Bangs from couchsurfing.

Couchsurfing is just like a dating website. (for single people in similar ages)
I've sent out 'hey I am visiting, let's hang out' messages and it's as hard as gettting a response from a dating website.

So they won't respond to you unless they find you attractive. Because of this reason, it is nothing wrong to have an intention of Fucking her in the end.
(If it was like a volunteer website where 20 year old chick would come out just to show this 40 year old guy around, that would be wrong. But this will never happen)

I hit up this chick who needed a ride to SD from LA. I had to go there anyways and I offered her a ride in exchange of buying me some food. She bought me enough foods and drinks that was enough to cover my time and gas. She was a good company as well.
I tried to feel her vibe and I concluded she wasn't into fucking. so I kept it cool.
She stayed with some guy from couchsurfing for several days. This guy even rented a car to go on a road trip with her on weekend. I am pretty sure he is not banging her.

I didn't feel bad about I couldn't bang this chick because I got compensated.
But guess how many guys would be offering her free shits just hoping to get laid?

What bothers me is that, Girls exactly know why they are offering that and what they want in the end. (unless they have a IQ of little girl following a pedophile with a candy)
But they don't mind putting themselves in that situation to get free stuff. Plus they will even freak out by saying 'just because you let me sleep here, drove me around, fed me doesn't mean, I have to fuck you' if you try to make a move.

In my opinion, you can push as much as she takes shits from you.
eg[Image: smile.gif] this chick took drinks and shots from you. Is offensive if you grab her by the waist and get her close to you?

Messages In This Thread