rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bangs from couchsurfing.

Bangs from couchsurfing.

No doubt Fisto...glad to be of assistance...I will be in Vegas this Saturday for AVN we should meet up!

To add,

You also don't have to necessarily committ to hosting a chick and can meet her for drinks/dinner. For example alot of these chicks might be staying at a hostel or some expensive hotel or surfing a couch they are not feeling. If you live in a popular CS city where It's hard to get a couch (Miami/NYC/LAX/SF/San Deigo) you can meet with the girl at lunch or dinner or for a quick drink and If the vibe is right she will be inviting herself to surf at your place for a few days and after that It's a wrap. There is nothing like having a fine International girl staying at your crib for a few days and being totally submissive and even picking up the tab [Image: smile.gif].

I met a girl from the Ukraine who was on a student Visa last year who wasn't looking for a couch just some company here in Atlanta. She checked my profile out and peeped the social proof I had and wanted to meet up with me for drinks that night. We went out for drinks at the popular rooftop bar here http://www.glennhotel.com/photo-gallery/ and later on that night she was surfing this dick. In cities with more travelers this happens two-fold as told to me by my guys in LA and NYC so give it a shot.

Also log in daily to keep your profile at the top for people to seach you and pay the donation fee to CS it's worth every penny and make sure you become verified you will get more CS love that way...CS game...Gotta love it!

Messages In This Thread