rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bangs from couchsurfing.

Bangs from couchsurfing.

Quote: (07-30-2018 11:04 PM)Endless Escapes Wrote:  

So I have the worst situation. That stunning hot 22 year old Ukrainian girl arrived at my apartment. When I showed her the place to sleep - in my bed, together with me - she was little puzzled but accepted.

Then at night I could not stand and touched her softly on back and arm. She rejected "no touching". Being a nice guy, of course I accpted. Bored of the situation I went to balcony.

I don't feel good accomodating and providing food for free. Whatfor is that? By touching her I may already have risked to get a good review. What next?

You need to get this idea out of your head that she "owes" you something, I dunno your story makes my creepo-meter tingle a little but. Just be a cool worry free guy, take her out for a nice dinner or drinks (pay for it), see if you guys hit it off, and then back at your place try and escalate. Just trying to randomly "touch" her in bed at night is suicide most of the time. Good luck!

Messages In This Thread